- Article has never been published by other media(s) and not in the process of being published in other media(s) or journal(s); it is also must not have plagiarism matter;
- Author is not allowed to send the same article to other media(s) during the process, except the author had withdrawn the article and get letter of allowance from the editor;
- The article is written in the form of research (field or library study);
- The document is typed using OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (.doc/.docs), RTF, or WordPerfect file format, with font type : cambria, font 11, spacing condensed 0,3 pt, and normal position in A4 paper with space of 3cm left, 3 cm right, 2,5 cm top, and 3 cm bottom, single space, uploaded to the website;
- Total pages are 12-20 including references, and table(s)/illustration(s);
- Title, abstract, and key words is written in one column, while the other are written in two columns. The abstractâ€™s body text is formatted in two columns with width stipulation of 7 cm in each column and the distance for each column is 1 cm;
- Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
- Article is written in Indonesian and English. If the article is written in Indonesian, the first title should be written in Indonesian, and the second title should be written in English, and vice versa;
- English abstract must be placed below Indonesian abstract;
- Referencing style is Harvard Referencing, author can visit (sample of harvard referencing system) for seeing examples of the reference style. Or, author can using Mendeley Refrencing Manager (can donwloaded here, free);
- Article not obeying the writing rules proposed by Atavisme will be rejected and the author must follow the writing rules if he wants to resubmit the article;
- Article will be handed to the editor(s), to be further reviewed, when it is suitable with the writing rules;
- The author must revise the article, if it is needed, and obey the deadline given by the editor;
- Editor has a privilege to edit the article, concerning its language, without changing the essence of the study;
- Author demanding for printed article will get two copies, (for all authors, if there are have more than one authors);
- Article systematic is arranged in the order below
Indonesian or English title
Comprehensive, precise, and short, the title is limited no more than 20 words including space. Articleâ€™s title, chapterâ€™s title, and subchapterâ€™s title are written in bold.
English or Indonesian title
Depends on the first title, if the first title is in Indonesian, the second title is in English
Name and Authorâ€™s Address
Full-Name is a must, without mentioning university degree or position of job, below the title. Exactly below the name of the author, the address of institution, phone number, and writerâ€™s e-mail address must be written.
In two languages, English and Indonesia. Abstract is a maintaining the essence of the article, consist of Introduction - Research Method - Resarch Location - Research Result - Conclusion consisting 100-150 word, and is written in a paragraph without references and citation
Key Words : key words are placed below the abstract consisting not more than five words or phrases without full stop. Key words must mention the main concepts of the article.
No subchapters needed, Introduction contains background of the study, explaining the actual phenomenon of the problem studied in the article, supported by references and previous studies that have been done individually or in a group. It must describe the comparison between the article and the previous studies. Introduction contains problem(s) (one focus problem is better), purpose(s) of the study, research significance, and theory used to solve the problem(s). Every resources used in the article must all be cited in the references list.
Consists of variety of research characteristics, data source, data, data collection technique(s), data collection instrument(s), data collection procedure(s), and analysis method.
Findings and Discussion of Research
- Presented in a form of subchapters not more than three levels without using numbering. Showing and explaining the main analysis directly to answer research problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study.
- Table, graphic, picture, and/or photo (if any) must all be numbered, titled, and noted along with the textâ€™s references.
- Table and picture must present the result of the study.
- Table and picture must be presented not more than a page.
- Table and picture must be well-read and well-printed because the article will be published in white and black (for writers asking for printed publication).
- Paraphrases of citation, picture, table, etc.uses numbering, for example: â€œStructure of the news title in Kompas Newspaper is presented in table 4â€. Pictures, table, graphic, and pictures must be put as closest as possible to the text which is related. Table should be horizontal orminimizing the use of vertical lines. Every tableâ€™s column should includeheading.
Conclusion must answer the problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study. Conclusion is not in the form of a summary and not a repetition of findings and discussion.
References should come from 80% of original studies, result of the research, idea, and theory or concept which is published in the electronic journal(s) or paper publication(s). References must be maximum ten years old for, except for classic references as historical data.