Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby this Article has never been published by other media(s) and not in the process of being published in other media(s) or journal(s)
I hereby declare that this submission is my own work, original content, or free from:
6. Violation of Copyright or content.
I hereby declare if getting data from Scienctific Meeting, is true and free from:
1. Engineered Scientific Meeting; and
2. Scientific Meeting are not attended by myself.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Template can be download here.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Fill out and submit the Ethical Statement Document to Editorial Board. The Document Files can donwload at Ethical Statement
- Fill out and submit the Copyright Transfer Agreement to Editorial Board. The Document Files can donwload at Copyright Transfer Agreement
This section is open for all authors. Submission to this section must be based on original research and will be subject to peer-review.
Open Submissions Indexed Peer Reviewed
For Bahasa Indonesia can be read here: Mengakui Pernyataan Hak Cipta
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this;
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal;
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work;
- Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA), prior to the article publication. CTA can be downloaded here;
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.